Monday, April 5, 2010

My awesome break

My break started out driving from here in missoula to Eureka to pick up my wife's friend, a seven hour drive there and back just after i finished class on Friday. It was a good drive until i got to St. Ignatius on the way back and was really tired. I got pulled over for going 55 in a 45 zone through town.
We got home and we had an awesome week full of magic the gathering, anime, prototype, and some other video games. Had a great time.
It was then time to take my wifes friend home but i found out that my car broke down when i went to start it... great that really put me in a bad mood . A few minutes later i went out to check it again to see if it was going to work and it did, so i drove to eureka again and then back.
All in all it was a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment